Thursday, August 13, 2009

My experiences with forex

a few days ago, when I was searching all those methods and programs to earn money,
one of my friend on a forum suggested me to go for forex.
But at that point of time, I do not even know what forex is and how does it work.
So I searched for it in wikipedia and got an idea about it.
The basic idea of forex or foreign exchange market trading is to gain profits
when selling currencies.
It very much depends on fluctuations of that particular currency which you want to buy or sell.
So make sure you choose a right currency to deal with.

As far as my experience goes,
I made a free demo account and tried it out for a few days.
All I could manage to do is make my $2000 demo amount to melt down to $1500.
It needs a lot of luck to gain profits.
I am not saying that only pure luck can earn but however you should be lucky
to gain some profits.

And so, I decided not to go for Forex.
Thanks...

No comments: